Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sambokojin Treat and Walang Kukurap

It was a superb day with my College Bestfriends. This was one of the most memorable day with them. I never thought we could do all these in just one day. I love them so much!

Teoti's Sambokojin treat. :) Here we go again with another round of buffet treats. Ofcourse grilled marinated beef would always be on the top of my list! :) We arrived at West Ave. at 11am and eat until 2:30pm. Super sinulit! Nomnom forever.

So after the gluttony, we rode a Taxi going to CCP! It was my first time there and I was thrilled to explore it! We went to an art exhibition and I took a lot of pictures here...

We watched "Walang Kukurap" it was an amazing play. It really stick to its suspense thriller genre and the set was so intimate. It was as if you're with the cast. The sound of gun and the splatter of the blood really makes me jump of my seat! The actors and actresses was so great, they were playing their characters really well! Yes and there were too many eye candies! haha! Why did I discover the beauty of watching a professional play just now?! The story was well written. It was very timely, the POLITICIANS SHOULD WATCH IT! Will definitely be back for the next year theater festival.


Had a spontaneous conversation on the taxi while were on our way home. It was so much fun! I thought my day was over not until the elevator incident. Lalala....

No comments:

Post a Comment