Sunday, November 18, 2012

21th Week of School

Hello School for real. If last semester our only problem is TV prod, this sem will definitely be different. It requires a lot of effort. This would be both physically and mentally tiring.

Monday. Our first Radio production class with Ma'am Cielo. Paired up with Stella for a radio magazine show that we will be hosting as a requirement. Good thing we are not schedule to perform this coming week 'cause we're totally clueless. Literature for 6-9pm, our quiz got re-scheduled. 


Wednesday. I promised myself to get out of my dorm bed early so I can go home early but my sleep was too comfortable so I overslept and just rode the 1pm PNR train. Did my filipino journal. Ate dinner with Mom and Siblings since Papa rushed Lola to the hospital. :((

Thursday. Rhetoric's is a busy class we we're tasked to write something impromptu after we passed our journal entry for the week. Glad that I got good remarks. My impromptu writing about myself....

Isang sanggol ang sinilang noong ika-18 ng Disyembre taong 1993. Siya ang panganay sa kanilang magkakapatid. Bata pa lamang siya ay binusog na siya sa pangaral ng kanyang mga magulang kaya naman sa kanyang paglaki ay binaon niya na ito. Simpleng pamumuhay lamang ang kanyang kinagisnan. Saksi siya sa lahat ng pagsisikap ng kanyang magulang. Naging masaya ang kanyang kabataan, tulad ng maraming bata naranasan niyang marumihan, madapa, makipaghabulan at ma-achoy sa laro. Naranasan din niyang magbulakbol at lumiban sa kanyang mga klase noong nasa elementarya pa lamang siya. Noong pagtatapos siya ay nasa dulo ng pila, habang ang mga kamag-aral na nagtamo ng karangalan ay nasa harapan. Nahiya siya sa kanyang mga magulang at pinangako sa sarili na dobleng pagpupursigi ang gagawin sa pag-aaral sa hayskul.

Nagkaroon siya ng dalawang kapatid, dito natutunan niya ang magpabaya ng mga bagay na materyal at lalo pang mahalin ang mga kapatid. Masaya ang kanyang pamilya, nasasapat sila sa kanilang simpleng pamumuhay. Naging sandigan na ng kanilang pamilya ang matibay na papampalataya sa Panginoong Diyos.

Pumasok siya sa hayskul dito natutunan niya ang ibig sabihin ng salitang "pagsisikap", nag-aral siya at nagbunga naman ang lahat ng ito. Natuwa ang kanyang magulang at sinuportahan siya. Dito rin niya nakilala ang mga naging matalik niyang mga kaibigan. Di matatanging bawat aspeto ng kanyang "Alma Mater" ay minahal at binaon niya sa kanyang pag-alis.

Tumungtong siya sa kolehiyo, dito marami siyang bagay na napagdaan at nagawa na noon ay kinatatakutan niya. Yun ay ang tumawid, mag-commute at gabihin sa daan. Minahal niya ang Maynila na dating isang napakalaking Quipo lamang sa paningin niya. Maraming bagay ang nakapukaw sa kanyang damdamin. Naging masaya ang buhay kolehiyo dahil nagkaroon din siya mga kaibigang lagi niya maasahan at matatakbuhan, kasama sa lahat ng bagay lalo na pagdating sa pagkain.

Mahilig siya sa pagkuha ng mga litrato kaya nais niya rin
makapaglakbay sa iba't-ibang lugar sa buong mundo. Umaasa siyang balang araw ay masuklian niya kahit papaano ang paghihirap ng kanyang magulang. Kung kanyang susuriin ang kanyang sarili, wala nanaman na siyang ibang ninanais kundi ang matapos sa pag-aaral at matupad lahat ng kanyang pangarap., 

Friday. Watched Ruby Sparks in the morning, it was a disappointment. I didn't like the story. What a trash. At first it was cool but then it got worst in the end. The guy has mental disturbance all along so his doctor advised him to wrote a story about something and he came up with Ruby becoming true in his life. I thought that Ruby was really real not until he gave his Doctor the book "The Girlfriend" where the story is just fictional. And then he met the real Ruby at the end of the story. I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT. 

THE END.

Had advertising copy and layout for 6-9pm and Sisig express with my Tabora girls for dinner. I read "Ang Kaibigan ni Mama Susan" before I slept but I didn't sleep after reading the book because I was so scared and I ended up surfing the net. I slept before 3pm.

Saturday. Philippine Political Dynamics professor finally showed up. And good thing he was not the professor who gave tones of reading like the other section's prof. However we got a documentation to be passed and a book to read every now and then. So I must go to Recto. We had Spanish from 3-6pm and I was dying to go home already. The PNR train got delayed again so I ended up riding the 6pm ordinary train which is a free sauna every now and then. Home, ate, freshen' up and had a good night sleep.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE HEALING OF MY LOLA LINDA. 

Sunday. We went to Las Pinas Doctor's Hospital to visit Lola and Tita. I love Lola so much. She is not really that well, I just pray to God that he will heal my Lola's sickness 'cause I really want to see my Lola do the same things she does before. I love my Lola so much and it just pains me to see her in that condition. I was totally devastated and sad today, I just cried all what's deep inside me the moment I vowed my head a while ago at the church. God only knows the reasons why I break down a while ago. I just hope that we will get through to this kind of state. I really want to be there for my Lola, never leave her side. She shouts "Cat-cat wag ka umalis" it really pains me, so bad. I'm controlling my tears while I'm inside that room. I really want to fall apart but I don't want Lola to see me crying 'cause I want to be strong for her. She will see me GRADUATE, she still has to see the successful me. Please God. Just let my Lola heal. Please. That hospital is a sad sad place. I really want her to get out of there. I was about to donate my blood to Lola but we're not of the same type cause I'm type B. :( I know God can do miracles on my Lola, she's a strong woman and she's gonna witnessed more and more things and events happen in the future. I love her, I love her so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment