
Sunday. Watched Suddenly It's Magic with my siblings, it was so kakilig! Mario is so gwapo and he have a perfect chemistry with Erich. It was okay and the story is not bitin.
Monday. Hello Class! Went to school at around 1pm for the Kythe Seminar arranged by my org. It was so fun and I can't wait to do volunteering works at the UST hospital. Being a volunteer is one of the things I really wanted to put myself into, doing these kind of things is fulfilling and being part of UST UNICEF Volunteers makes it possible for me. We discussed what to do and what not do, we also do a shirt origami, hehe kinda amazed with doing that. Ma'am Cielo didn't attend our classes so we just spend the spare time at our dorm's lobby since our next class is 6pm pa. Catch up with Teoti and Stella. Then off we went for our class in Lit, yes another lit subject! Our professor discussed his requirements and it was challenging but no more complains. :3 After the class we go to P. Noval to buy the super yummy Puto bumbong and I also bought my fried chicken dinner at Jepoy's.

Tuesday. Ate our breakfast/lunch at Sign wave the kainan beside our dorm, first time lang namin kumain ni Stella dun and masarap yung food nila. Hello Research in the Major Field class, the idea of thesis is already killing me, pero I'm glad that Stella, Pola and I are solid it makes the burden go away. I hope God guide us with this subject because it will be the foundation of our theses, and without our thesis we can't graduate. So this is just so crucial. After our class we went to P. Noval again for the Puto Bumbong but it was closed pa, so we just transfer at Rosarito for a street food buffet? LOL Ate 2 dynamites, kwek-kwek, squid ball and two cups of gulaman. Yummy kaduper! :D Then I went home yay! Beef Kare Kare for dinner.
Wednesday. Went with Mom and Ate Mari to Divisoria for the tshirt souvenir. Hoard for set of perfumes and I was so happy with the citre shine that I bought for my hair it was true to its anti frizz solution! :D Arrived at home at around 8pm, was super tired.
Thursday. Went back to dorm again with my stuffs. Had Retorika for our 12pm class, I think that I will learn a lot with this subject. I love our professor! HAHA! Teoti and Marianne bought us some Piyaya and hello Theater Arts class boohooo! I don't know what's up with us taking this subject. So we had our groupings and the topic that went to us was Sarswela, goodluck to us on this. Really. I went to church and I was so naiihi talaga, as in edge of glory, Can't even concentrate on the teachings. So I blasted my way out right after the worship is over but the Jeepney was so hapit, he was really waiting for his jeep to be super full. :3 Slept at around 4pm with Stella and I's marathon with K-pop vids.
Friday. Woke up at 1pm, bathe then Stella and I ate at Wok with Me. Had sesame prawns and Chinese beef steak while Stella had Hainanese Chicken. Net then met up with Teoti at UNICEF org room for the passing of waivers for the team building. And it was time for our 6pm Adver class with Ma'am Bondoc, I was super mental blocked with our activity. I guess I have to make bawi the next time. She dismissed us early and we went to P. Noval again for the puto bumbong and I for bread hording! Had 2 movies for the night, 50 first dates which I cried baby and Letters to Juliet which I teared up a bit then sleep.
Saturday. Sign wave again, no prof for Political Dynamics and Spanish at 3pm glad it was Sir Menorca again aiming for 1.0 ulit! Went home and ate delicious home cooked meals.
Sunday. Church then General Assembly for Kadiwa.



No comments:
Post a Comment