Friday, November 2, 2012

UNDAS 2012

OCTOBER 31, 2012

Manila Memorial- Father's side

Went to church first, dinner then off we go to Manila Memorial. It was my first time to stay overnight at the cemetery. When I was a little kid I would envy my older cousins who stayed overnight because I was not allowed by my parents. LOL! And on my 18th year finally, I have already experienced it for the first and I think the last time? Why? It was a bore, I don't know. Everyone's tired for excitement, well at the start of the night it was fun pa. I don't know how to catch up with relatives? Srsly. My sister is talking with his love life on the phone, LOL everyone's paired up and hello forever alone me crossword puzzling. So they slept and I'm annoyed with the guys that my other relative brought, they didn't expect that we're camping out too and they were about 20 guys? and they're so ingay. OMG I imagined myself in my peaceful room. Is my life really this miserable?  I just want to go home and sleep in my bed. So I tucked myself to sleep, it was super cold. BUT THEN AGAIN when I'm already at the hiatus of making my sleep, those stupid guys would talk about stupid shits on the top of their lungs. So I just waited for 5am for the nightmare to end. I slept with Tito Jayson, his girlfriend Tita Gladys and other relatives while Carla, my sister slept in the car with Tita Jen and his boyfriend Tito Aloy. 


And so the time comes when I woke all of them up already. 5AM thank GOD! Hello Sunrise! Bye relatives! Drive home! We ate at Denok's random lugawan at the baranggay before ours. It was so yummy paired with the buttery pandesal. No more badtrip. Then off to sleep! 
















NOVEMBER 01, 2012

Everest Hills Memorial Park- Mom's side and also Father's side
Andrea Carlisle x Ate Cath's Kiss Can't help myself! 
Woke up at around 2pm to get ready for Everest. Visited Mom's grandparents, the people who raised her up and Papa's grandparents and other relatives laid rest in Everest. Ate yat cooked spaghetti, menudo and grilled pork chops to be brought in the cemetery. We went first to our Lolo and Lola's grave Mom's side to bring the food and to my surprise they're only a few of them who came 'cause Mom didn't announced that we'll be going there too. After a few minutes we walked and visited at Papa's side where they're fewer. Papa's Tita, Lola Entang prepared food and she was more than surprised only a few came. And so we ate there, the gatang hipon was so delicious and the mami of course. We stayed for not too long then we come back to Mom's side. 

Carla was KJ to walk with me to the tree of lights, I wonder if that is the 500 years old Mango Tree that they're talking about. I saw it unlit the moment we passed near the entrance of the cemetery. I told myself, "I SHOULD SEE THAT LATER THIS EVENING! It would be magical with the VINES OF LIGHTS". I walked with my cousin SM even though it is kinda distanced. And thank GOD it never failed me. I regret the fact that I didn't bring "KANI" my cam with me. Thank God I still have Jack! My phone! I video and focused the lights on my phone, thank GOD I still got the BOKEH effect! The next time I go there, I will bring my cam and I will shoot infinite. It was surreal, I would imagine myself lying there alone, sitting there with a book and/or having a conversation with someone special haha hopeless romantic feels. I seriously love that place, it was so magical! 
The tree with the vine of lights makes my UNDAS 2012 worthwhile, thanks to the Administration of Everest  Hills Memorial Park for putting up the lights and one more thing the forever constant torches in the mini mountain. No wonder the cemetery was titled to be one of the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment