Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sunday Would always be my Favorite Day

Just like the old drill we went to church first then after that we went to Alabang Town Center to replace the IPAD's screen protector and its case 'cause it does not look like an IPAD anymore. Cj put stickers on it and the screen protector is totally wreaked, what do you expect from a 6 y/o child with an IPAD?!?! :3

 Mom also bought me a Goody comb for my super brittle and coarse hair good for untangling so the hair fall won't be that much. 










There goes Cj's cramp and we can't even stroll in the mall 'cause Cj can't walk anymore and oh she's crying. HUHUHU so much for Carla and I's shopping galore with Mom. :(( Mama, Papa and Cj just sat at Coffee Bean and Carla and I went Food hoarding at Bread Talk and Tous Le Jous!  












We photo bombed at ATC's Christmas decoration. HIHIHI! So much fun when I'm with my family, Thank you God for this people in my life. I hope we always stay happy and be strong even if challenges comes. My family has a great impact on my totality, I become who what I am today because of them. Drama. HAHA! I'm truly blessed to be part of a complete and happy family. 




Next stop... Pig out!




Giligan's would always be one of our favorite restos and our orders would be somehow constant so here it is. Well the majority of the food boils down to Carla and I's stomach. It's a super busog day for me and Carla 'cause when we got home we ate the bread talk goodies we bought.

 And oh the Macaroons, I was wondering how did Kristen Dunst ate the macaroons at "Marie Antoinette" like a boss. Or that Macaroons she's eating are made out of perfection? Don't like the TLJ's taste that much. Sabi ni Carla dun sa pink "Lasang Menudo" haha what the hell? The brown, white and yellow can still be tolerable. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment