Monday, June 10, 2013

Last "First" Day not unless I will pursue masteral or law?

Goodbye is getting nearer and nearer!
Time flies so fast, parang kahapon lang high school student ako na nangangarap makapasok sa isang tanyag na unibersidad.  Pero ngayon eto na ko 4th year, SENIOR! Sobrang ecstatic ng feeling, 4CA4! Solid! Di biro yun ah! Kung sakripisyo lang ang pag-uusapan! Hehehe! Ngayon ko narealize na kailangan i-todo ko na to! Kasi last na to eh! Huhuhuhu ang sakit! Di ako makapaniwala! (Parang dun sa last post ayaw pa pumasok.) Di na ito ang tamang panahon para magpaka-kill joy! Kaya i-push na! Gumawa ng maraming memories! 
Here's my college barkada. I know we're far from perfect pero nagpapasalamat pa din ako na kahit anu-ano pa man ang pagdaanan namin I know we will never leave each other! Sana mas lalo pa kaming maging solid! :) 

First day was mighty fine! I can't wait to learn new things! Hehe we had ethics and art app today! And because I left my reg form, I was never called sa introduce your self part hahaha! Baliw ko lang! :) 

Try ko sagutin dito yung tanong

Art App. What is your favorite art?

My favorite art given photography, is tall sky scrappers and architecture pointing to the sky. One good example of it is Eiffel Tower, because it inspire me to pursue and strive for my dreams. To aim high! And also if one day I will see the Eiffel itself I know I've achieved my dreams and was stable enough to afford my euro trip! My lifelong dream! 

Ethics- Tell me something interesting about yourself

I love immersing with different cultures and "please see about me" LOL

FIRST DAY WAS MIGHTY FINE! I didn't stay in my dorm because we don't have classes on Tuesday and it's Independence day in Wed, also we don't have classes on Thursday too but I might go to school to fix some shizz! So what the hell am I going to do in my dorm! I've got more time with le dorm next week heehee but for now I rather spend it in my utmost comforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment