This bump in my hair is the reason whyI had my hair rebonded by a noob, my cousin. :3 She had a crash course in hair stuffs so I trusted her. See the hair after the bump! Those hair must not be treated again because it was already rebonded, my cousin should have known about this! And eff it's too late! Worst is I also have my hair color adding to the total hair destruction! It was porous, can't even comb it, corn hair texture which lead to mega tangling especially when wet and whenever the weather is too hot! Bipolar! Breakage everywhere! I was suffering from the situation for a year and because it was super damaged, it was growing super slow too! Since then I was super depressed! Cannot do what I always love doing, I can't finger comb it, cannot whip and flick it! It won't fall in my face! Making my cheeks even bigger!
Here's some pictures of my hair Before I made one of the worst decision in my Life:

After: Lifeless piece of ewan! Looks can be deceiving! I have to cut it myself the day I washed it because it seems that the strand were talking and tying each other real tight!
Lessons learned when rebonding hair you must seek the help of professionals!
But after a year, I'm glad that it is slowly recovering! Yey! Grad photo huhuhu! Please hair grow faster! This was my shortest hair cut ever, I just need to remove the remaining hair clutters, the damage is still their but the hair is coping? very well after ONE YEAR! I had my hair treatment today! And it does the trick! I'm settling to this brand, my mom bought it somewhere! I love her for buying everything keratin and finally she bought the right oneeee! Shhhhickeeret!
Yes to healthier hair! Definitely women's crowning glory! Be careful with you hair decisions, make or break? :))







No comments:
Post a Comment