My Mom is definitely the woman I look up to. She’s just beautiful
inside and out. School was stressful during that time because the next day I’ll
have to run for school, good thing we have no lit class and was able to make a
deal with my friend about our classmate’s required event. So yeah.
We went to church for our annual Sta. Cena, where we remember
the sacrifices of Jesus Christ by eating bread and drinking grape wine. After
the Sta. Cena they napped and I finished our script for our Poldy documentary. Then
we ready ourselves, packed our bags then leave for our weekend getaway in
Tagaytay. Having no shizz in mind. We arrived in the hotel and everyone’s
excited to explore what it has to offer.
Vain poses, cam whore problems. Mehehe.
Leggo of our loads in our hotel room, vain moments again! We
stayed in a deluxe bedroom with an extra bed for Ate Yat. Slump in the bed like
a boss! After being on hiatus we heard our stomach squeaking so off we go to
our favourite resto in Tagaytay Leslie’s, I only got one thing in my mind
whenever I’m heard of the place Tagaytay= BULALO! Milky hot, brainy mehehe and
meaty! Devoured on the sumptuous food in front of me. I don’t really care about
my diet. Whatever. I’m eating.
After we ate we had a little photo session with the view of
Taal. Then we bought snacks in Robinsons Supermarket because it was overpriced
in the hotel. Arrived in the hotel around 8pm. Showered then ate again, ate snacks
and ate again. WTH. I sleep already then I woke up around 4pm because my Mom’s
talking to the phone with Ate Michelle about business. She never really relaxed
when it comes to handling the business. She can’t sleep too because it is too
quiet in the place, she missed the noise of the city and the bed is too soft
too. Mehehehe! It was our first time to relax like this. We never experience
this kind of luxury every now and then because we have to pay for our necessity.
Mom said she still prefer our home instead of the hotel room.
Mom and I woke my siblings and Papa to have a walk with them
before the sunrise. We hurriedly run in the playground, play like we are
reunited with our childhood again. It was fun. We ate the hotel’s free
breakfast.
Then we went for a swim before we check out.
Bye Tagaytay and hello reality again. Ate at Chowking
Festival before heading home. Slump in our home beds. Nothing beats smelly and
unclean sheets! AHAHAHA! This is just one of the best weekends I’ve ever had
because I’m with the people I value the most. Love my family so much.
Btw the Hotel we stayed is Hotel Kimberly. I only have good
words for their staffs. Especially Kuya in the swimming pool, he provided us different
floaters. It was an all in one family friendly hotel with all of its
facilities.











No comments:
Post a Comment