Do you remember the Zest Soap Commercial. Yung may
“Ze-Ze-Zest-Zest!” that feeling of the person in the commercial is the one
pristine in my memory whenever I think of Bato Spring Resort. I’ve been in this
place for three times now and I just can’t get enough of the fresh feeling.
It’s like a plunge in a soda or in a juice drink full of ice! I’m not blogging
because I was paid or something, I just loved the place.
I’m with my maternal relatives which make it more fun! We
slept at Pacita in my Mom’s Aunt the other night right after going to church
because it is where we will depart. I enjoyed the fact that my baby cousins and
I are in one house so I spend most of the time cuddling with them. I love
babies so much. And because there are too many of us in the house my older
cousins and I slept on the floor because the kids are in the bed. I was not
used to it and my sister Cj can’t find the comfort of sleeping on the floor.
But it was still a fun experience.
Woke up, ate a little then we depart at Pacita exactly 6am
and arrived at Bato Spring Resort 7:30 am. Take note we went there Good Friday
so there’s definitely no traffic at all.
Took photos and ate. After awhile....Let the TAMPISAW 2013
begin.
I’M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU. WATER’S NOT PRISTINE LIKE BEFORE
WHEN I WAS LIKE 7 Y/O AND I’M 19Y/O. LOL
I’m not the one who noticed it, it was my father’s observation. I HAVE NO
PROBLEM WITH THAT CAUSE I DID NOT FEEL ITCHINESS AT ALL. PART OF ME ALWAYS
WANTS TO BACK THERE.
The CR is too muddy and crowded too that time because it’s
GOOD FRIDAY. I hope the Bato Resort Management add more shower rooms for the
females because there’s a chance of cat fights between the females bathing and
those who are waiting.
But let me mention that you don’t need to use the public cr
if you can afford the Cottage with private comfort rooms.
No comments:
Post a Comment