Saturday, December 8, 2012

MTV's "Awkward" Addiction: Jenna, Matty and Jake <3

I have no plans of liking the mtv series but since I copied it from Teoti's memory card and he said that it was good, what not give it a chance?

It is all about HIGH SCHOOL and it's not I can relate to Jenna, K I'm more like her invisible side 'cause I've never had the chance to have a Matty keeping me as a secret and Jake that's outing me on public! LOL! I just loved it. I just needed a break from all the reality whatever in my life it's time I go back to my alternate reality.  To watching stuffs that I used to put in my head and fantasize about. Freak! I loved that Matt and Jake accepted Jenna for who she really is, even though she's far from being cool. But I hate the fact that I loved the "Love triangle/Third wheel' going on 'cause I never liked that in reality. I only loved it on T.V, It feels bad to see the one who's being dumped and left alone.

Season 1 was more about Matty and Jenna, was kilig but I'd still want to give Jake a chance 'cause his character is such a sweetheart and Matty was more like of the emotionless creature and would only want sex from Jenna. I'm super taking my Awkward blogging seriously. I also loved Jenna's character because she blogs, about herself, about how she feels about people who surrounds her. She change her blog posts' status from public to private because she's afraid of what people might think about her. But I'm glad she managed to let all the insecurities go. I also loved her relationship with her parents. I still loved her Mom haha!

 I DON'T KNOW IF I'M TEAM MATTY OR TEAM JAKE! I like Matty 'cause he's so freaking hot and she's Jenna's first love but what I didn't like is that he thinks he can have Jenna anytime 'cause the girl loves her. And that's lame! I like Jake 'cause he's adorable, sensitive and dorky haha my type of guys. But Jenna's taking him for granted. Jake ended up with Tamara and I didn't like that! If he wasn't for Jenna, he should be with me! LOL! K. They said that in Season 3 the  whole love triangle thingy would be out of the way in the story. Not sure if that will work with me but I'm still Excited. 

I also adore Jenna's relationship with her friends Tamara and Ming. How she got through with her nemesis Saydie without being violent. BTW I love the skinship between Ming and the other Asian guy Fred Wu. HAHA Excited to see how Ming would fight for their relationship against the ASIAN BITCH/ex girlfriend Becca!  
I feel you girl hahaha!
The show surprised me how they're open to talking about sex, sex, sex until they DTR "Define the Relationship". I'm being open minded about mature stuffs nowadays bet I should know these things by now, but the hell I'm gonna do that. It's an American culture and I'm still a dalagang Filipina ano! Even their parents gave them condoms to protect themselves. 

‘Even though everything in Jenna’s life seems to have fallen in place, she still wonders if what she wants is also what she needs.’  




Season 2 why you have to leave me like this! HUHU! Released the season 3 already! 
YEAH SURE BABE! :*
Adorkable! :*
If I were Jenna I'd keep them both. Evil. But I'm not Jenna haha so deal with it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment