We're so happy about our radio prod. so we treat ourselves with milk tea. Had lit class up to 8:30! Il Decameron topic! Went home! They didn't expect that I'm coming home and they locked the door. :3 Left my phone at my dorm.
Tuesday. The comforts of home. Ate yat was not around because she picked up the shirt/souvenir for the business in divi along with Ate Mari. So I helped Mama with the kitchen duties. She made shomai! I also fetched Cj at her school. :) Had an emotional conversation with Mom and Carla. Fit the tshirts that I designed! So proud of miselfy the finished product is a WOW!
Wednesday. Went to visit Lola at the hospital! Papa and I drove only by a motor bicycle 'cause it was so traffic at Las PiƱas. Lola is experiencing headache but thank God she's okay na compare the other days. Went home, Papa and I bought Pares and Puto Bumbong. Yuuum! Did my research of related lit for our thesis and my assignment for Filipino.
Thursday. Didn't go to church 'cause I woke up late. And I don't have my phone as my alarm clock that's why. Went to my dorm and wrote my Fil. entry. After Filipino its Showtime or Theater. Sarswela presentation. :) It was okay! Glad it was done na! Had a little lecture after.
![]() |
| Kim Ebol (c) |
We ate at Mcdo because we will watch D' Emperor which is not good daw sabi nung mga nakapanood na. We were hesitating but we paid for it na so just for the sake of the price we watched it. We freaking watched it. Don't be angry with me if I said this "It's the worst theater play that I've watched in my whole existence!" Two of the characters were commendable, "Zsa zsa and Coco"! The others are lip syncing yet they didn't know the lines of the song! Definitely not FONGA! Considering the fact that some of them are "Honarary Members" And by the way we watched the Last show out of the 9 play dates! :3
The PRODUCTION DESIGN IS AMAZING! But for me an excellent play comes from the actors and actresses! If they're great, a minimalist set will do! Just like the play we watched "Walang Kukurap" can't get over. It's a bit disappointing also because the director of the play is a well known Thomasian. He's sweet period. Don't hunt me down, I'm not the only one who's super disappointed by the play. I watched last year Teatro Tomasino's play "El Filibusterismo" and I loved it to death! But this year's adaptation is so bad it wasn't even close enough to El Fili's level! It even come to a point that I was inspired to join Teatro Tomasino because of that play!
Friday. Holiday! Went home. Internet all day. Mom went home late na. Huhu!
Saturday. I was super lazy to go to school. I was already looking forward to next week because we don't have Saturday classes. It was super struggle to study for Spanish! Dorm. Stella and I bought crepe and musubi. Poldy! And Spanish quiz! Really wanted to head home na! Good thing Sir dismissed us early. :) Went home and ate Mom's Beef karekare so yummy! Nom nom! We also buy grill goodies in front of t he house.
Sunday. Carla and I bought our shoes after church. Papa and Mama didn't come with us because Mom is suffering from Head and stomach ache. We ate at Bonchon, accidentally ordered for chops! :3 After we ate we had our Serenitea quick fix! We head home. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment