Saturday, December 29, 2012

19th Birthday "YA Git! Wali GO!"

December 18, 2012

It was my last teenth birthday. I'm really getting real gurang. HUHU I'm not ready yet to my last year of being a teen. Is 20 really an issue for me now! HAHA! But then again it's part of growing up, you aged but excuse me I'm not that epal naman to my life na mag-matured ako because my age calls. Aym still gonna be me.


Woke up with no expectations in my mind. Because I don't expect my 19th to be extravagant 'cause I really want it simple day with my family. Didn't attend my Research Methodology class because I want to give my self the gift to wake up and spend my birthday at home not in my dorm. So that's it. Received calls from my favorite people, reminded by facebook obligatory greetings on my wall haha I know some of them are from the heart but majority ofcouse just so they greeted me. HAHA! Bitter.

I didn't even dressed up on my day. My sisters had their exams on the day of my birthday so we moved our supposedly lakad in Nuvali on Saturday. But it's super duper fine for me. As long as I'm celebrating my birthDAY with my family, I'm okay with it.

The theme of my 19th Birthday is "Yagitwaligo" and because I'm the celebrant I should claim and win the tittle. It was cold that day and I was really struggling to push myself in the bathroom. So I ended up looking like one of the Flintstones. My look is so sabog. I was really happy on the day of my birthday. It may be simple but I really do feel the genuine happiness in my heart. I had an ordinary cake from red ribbon, pansit for long life and afritada. But knowing that I have this people in my life who is celebrating with me, nothing compares to that feeling. Knowing you're loved and you're existence in important. I just love my family for making me feel complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment