Saturday, December 29, 2012

19th Birthday Celebration with College Bffs

Jess and I are lucky to have each other! We have the same birthday! We can carry expenses for libres but still we have to stick to the P 2500 librehan fee. 

Teoti and I met up at PNR Sucat Station. Knowing him, he complains everything about having to commute via PNR! When in fact he doesn't even know his own transportation directions from his place to Greenbelt. So he decided to go along with me. And he complains. I should get used to his attitude haha! He has been like than since forever. Okay. He's after all my beastie. We had a smooth travel from PNR to Mrt. Arrived in MRT Ayala station in just 30 minutes. How cool is commuting with trains! I thank God for he has allowed me to have a sharp memories about direction unlike Teoti. Laging naliligaw.

Since we arrived early and others are still in UST, Teoti and I stroll around SM because G4 is still closed. And I was starving, yet drooling to go inside F21! We kill the time just by talking and laughing about the most stupid things you can imagine. G4 opened and we rushed inside. I needed to go to the cr it's operation number two but Teotishiiii won't allow me. We hunt for "Dad's Saisaki Kamayan" and I told him to just follow me 'cause I can still remember where it is located but he'll keep on butting in. HAHA! And I really don't trust his direction. We found it and listed for reservation. We were second in list, waited for the starting time but Stella, Paula, Jess and Marianne are still on their way. So we started without them. Kailangan masulit. 

The kainan begun and my other bffs arrived. Fun fun fun gluttons in our table. I won't critique that much 'cause I've been to this place. Nothing changes, food is good. It's just that there are many people.. Viands oh the viands.

I COULD EAT THIS EVERDAY!
Plates, plates plates...
Lezz do the Marianne Gatchalian Pose! 
After eating we went to the cinema just to check the movies showing for them to utilize Jess and I's money. But we don't have something decent to watch so we all agreed that we will just save the money for next year. 

Stroll around F21 just to see if I can let go of my money. Saw Georgina Wilson in SM Department Store but my friends are shy to approach her for a picture, I told them that I would be the one to ask George haha close? But they were really shy. I was super starstruck. Excuse my jeje attitudes HAHA! 

The girls went home already. But Teoti and I still stroll in the mall. Just like the MOA incident. I'm on operation cr no. 2 but we still go on with our window shopping. We went to Rustans just to check the price of his overpriced bag. It did surprise me. I saw Tony Burch everything and I just can't go inside with that money on my pocket. It was a fun adventure inside G4! I didn't buy anything and the mere reason why we overstayed is that I'm looking for something to buy but since I'M KURIPOT and everything is not at their reasonable price I left the mall. Buti pa si Teoti may nabili.

Teoti and I decided to leave the mall at 5:30pm and we were struggling to catch the Sucat bus because there were many people. WALKING DEAD scene it is. As if the Sucat Bus is full of fresh people and we are the Zombie. I can ride the Alabang Bus but knowing Teoti. Ofcourse we need to go home ng sabay baka kasi di siya maka-uwi o bukas na siya maka-uwi. After 1423944945 years dumating ang Sucat Bus at nakasakay kami nakatayo nga lang. It's okay on my side since I'm used to unmanly behavior of the gents but Teoti is struggling to take his stand. One manong call me to seat beside him but still I need to make sure my friend won't screw himself while I sit like a princess. It was an ordinary bus btw. :) We were able to take our seat in Bicutan and arrived in Sucat safe and sound. Teoti and I parted ways. 

Visited Lola after and guilty for eating again because Mom cooked Bulalo, wasn't able to resist it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment