Thursday, October 18, 2012

19th Week of School "Last Week for this Sem"

Hello Sembreak! Hello!

Monday. Went to Borj's Condo for shooting. Arrived at UST at around 9am and we started shooting at around 3pm. Ate at KFC and shop at Robinson's Supermarket at Dellta. We can't squeeze any creative juices. We're all just glad that Wata was our group mate 'cause he work on the cooking, brain storming and most of all the cleaning. They shot  Kuya Stacey and I's sequence at around 9pm. I fixed myself at 3pm, LOL! So I just stayed at Borj's room 'cause it's too crowded. It was just awkward that I have to be that close to Kuya Stacey 'cause we're strangers to each other but it's our finals, I just have to do it. Ako pa daw choosy haha conservative Manang lang. Finished shooting at around 10pm. :( I scan Lit selections via Wiki didn't have the chance to finished reading it 'cause I was really tired. Therefore, I didn't study for our Lit FINALS.





Tuesday. 7am Lit exams?!? Just what the hell! I'm still lutang and pagod. I missed on the instructions, I was worried if our professor will deduct my score. I hope not, puhleasse!!!! Waited for College Loves to finished their ADVER. Meetings with group mates. Answered our Expe Psych Online Quiz and ate Pard's for Lunch with my College Loves, we're complete yey! I slept until 6pm, refilled our water. Movie Marathon, yey In Time and Young Victoria. I really love the concept of In Time. Super Unique!


Wednesday. Adver presentation. Morning Rush for 6 pack questions and the presentation thingy. Finished at around 6pm. Finally I'm going home! :D And it super traffic from Quipo to Taft?!? I decided to walk just to Luneta just to get to UN with my heavy bag because there's no progress. Rode the ordinary bus, it was super relief when we got to Skyway 'cause it was really hot, the air wants to take off my face. Arrived at Alabang super exhausted. Good thing Mom cooked some Pininyahang Manok with Melted Cheese Super YUUUM! :D
















Thursday. THIS DAY IS ALL ABOUT THE UST ARNEYOW game! Blogged about it separately here! Church! :D


Friday. Went to school for Expe Psych exams! Ended First Sem with FOOD HOARDING! Reader's Cafe, Pard's and Food Xing for Maki! :D It is officially my sembreak, since I'm exempted for Spanish Finals! YEY!  I would have the chance to rest my head after October 20 when our grades will be finally posted. Super frustrated about not following the erasures that I made for Lit Finals.









Saturday! Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just want to lay in my bed. Don't feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the tone. 'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything. NOTHING AT ALL.

Sunday. This Guy's in love with you Mare! Ansaya. Gondo Gondo ng Story! I was laughing from the start up to the end. Baliw lang! Cool nung story! :D Had GREASY FATTY Snacks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment