With all the suspensions here we go.
Had experienced low, high, high, extreme emotions.
We went to Tito Ronald's last wake in Las Piñas, he's the Father of one of my very bestfriend in the universe James Benedict Malabanan. I have known tito personally, he's fun and totally approachable! He's a good and ideal father, I look up to his achievements and how he took care of his family. He was there during their house blessing he just came from the cruise ship he has been working for. He build and design the house with all his hardwork. We just came there around May, he was so happy and he was even talking to all of us! I would always remember how he called me Cat-Cat and asked how am I doing. I also saw him when he enrolled james and how he fetch James back and forth during Lady Gaga's Concert here in Manila. And how he accepted James no matter who he is. I pray for his soul, he's a good man and I know no matter where he is now he is happy to see how he lived in this world.
We also went there last Wednesday but the cadaver got stranded in Manila, but the real deal was comforting James. I'm with my sister last Wednesday and Last day I was with Tita Precy (Leo's tita and a close friend of James' Mom), Louise, Leo, Lea and Ann. Vlade just followed on Lea's house 'cause he had to rest.
Mega uber fun, feeling sembreak it is.
6am was the call time at KFC, I arrived there by 6:10 because of the effin flood!?! Everytime the Manong would start the engine, the water would splash! Screw the floods! Screw the unfair drainage of the Village! *shut mouths. We arrived at Las Piñas 6:30 am and waited for Lea. And we were surprised by her jumping entrance! Haha!
We woke James up and Tita Gina prepared the table for us, lugaw and putong pandan? It was so good lutong Bulacan daw eh! And then we take a look at Tito's Cadaver and he was smiling. And for the record he's the only Cadaver that I saw smiling just that way. His make up was perfection, tita gina's work.
Our High School School (redundant) has a branch few steps away from James' house and the current principal is our Physics Teacher! Sir P.! Sir Panopio he was already the principal of Saint Anthony School, one of the many Saint Francis of Assisi College Schools. We also saw Sir Bernie, our former commandant in SCO. They went with us in James' house. And then we say our Goodbye to Tito, kissed Tita on the cheeks. Ben was out of the house when we left he has something important to do.
And off we went to Lea's house with Tita Precy! :)))) It was just 30 mins away from Ben's house. 2 jeeps away and we are there. The village in front of SM BACOOR! ;)) yiieee it was so much fun! Ito ang tunay na BIPOLAR NA ARAW, from a wake to spending quality time with High School Bestfriends! Solid! The best! Tita Fe, Lea's Mom prepared so much food for us! Over flowing it is! And also Ma Nes! :) It was just a surprise visit yet they pull out something extravagant like that hehe thanks to SM BACOOR being steps away! Lea and Tita even payed for our transpo back and forth! How could you be more than thankful! Its more fun in the Philippines! Haha! During our Freshmen Paskuhan tita gave us 500 for food! She's such a sweetheart! I wonder what we did for her to treat us that kind! Hehe so overwhelmed.
We ate 4 boxes of Pizza, barbeque, pansit, roasted chicken, cassava cake, ice cream! 2 bottles of Coke! 2.5 liters of Ice tea! So much win ayt?!? We didn't even ate the other snacks and oh the ice cream I didn't cause I was so full!
We biked! Hihi Ann and I gave Lea her crash course in biking! I seriously missed biking! Parang nagbalik bata na tinatakas ko yung bike kay Papa! Na kinadena kasi tinakas namin ni Carla nung grade 3 ako at pumunta kami sa Lola ko na nakaangkas sa akin yung maliit kong kapatid! Astig diba?!?
*reminisce muna with sister.
And after the biking we stayed at Lea's room to talk about Vlade's problem. No I won't mention it here! We laugh non stop! The rip your abs thingy! Loved my friends so much! Laugh non stop! They even spank and covered me with pillows! Friends oh friends! We ate again. We ate 3 times! It was so much fun Lea, Ann, Vlade and Leo! We also went in there backyard, they have calamansi, mango tree, dogs and kambing! Hehe!
Tita Fe and Lea accompany us to the station! And we can't even say how much we're thankful for all the hospitality they showed us! And also Tita precy for coming with us. <3
We arrived at Alabang and went separate ways! It was my lucky day until the tubig baha took its revenge on me! The vehicle on the right side of the road was so fast it splashed all the water in our side! Eff you! And that's why my pants and shoes got wet! Even if I payed for a special tricycle trip! Arrived at our house 8pm and my parents are waiting, they were about to get mad good thing I apologized and kissed them for not asking for permission to gala! Hehe and it was all done to be angry about right?!? And to my surprise Mom went shopping for us.
Thank God for all the Blessings!





No comments:
Post a Comment