Thursday, August 9, 2012

10 Week of School: Prelims Cancelled, No school at All. Bagsik ng HABAGAT

Was about to go to school when classes got suspended. It rained so hard from Monday to Wednesday. I was so lucky didn't got trapped in the dorm. Good thing didn't push through my review in the library, early morning. Spent the entire Monday watching tv and bonding with my siblings. My high school bestfriends and I went to Louise's house for her 18th birthday! Got to catch up with them, laugh and eat! It was still raining so hard when we left Lou's house and yet we were still happy for a one of a kind experience.

It rained so hard last Tuesday and all of our clothes got soaked in water because the rain poured in our Ate's room. The roof has a problem. :(( good thing papa figured what's the cause, so no more rain inside the house. All the news was so depressing. The floods are everywhere in Manila. And I consider my family lucky because we're not that affected. I pray for those who had lost their loved ones, houses and properties. Mom planned to buy dryer and so went at Festival Mall in Alabang but the store closes at 7pm and we arrived there past 6pm and the employees are worrying about their houses and their family so it was smart to close the mall. We ate Chowking Molito 'cause they were the only on that's open, the Molito at Madrigal.

No comments:

Post a Comment