Hell-O here comes TV Prod. The most tiring yet satisfying Course of a Media Student! Don't belittle our course 'cause it requires a lot of sacrifice! Just imagine having to go on a long day with shoots in different locations and with other course requirements.... Deep sigh! This is NO Joke.
Tomorrow we will be having our teaser shoot and I'm the location manager and also one of the cameraman! I prefer to work hard for the teaser to be able to li-low on my work loads on the Pilot episode but I'll sure do my tasks for our group! Telescene Production you have my heart! I will work hard for this group! This is not only my grade, this is about us! Completing all our 10 shows, fighting for excellence and unity! We the best no matter what will happen. SABAAAAW!
Will better sleep. I don't have any food haul or whatsoever since my phone got low batt. and I don't have my charger with me in the dorm cause I left it at home. :((
Btw I'm at home now 'cause I will get my things and money for expenses shizz since I'm planning to open an account again for ATM since I don't have one. Gaaawd I'm so sabaw, I'm not making sense. I'll sleep!
I'll go to church tomorrow. :)))



No comments:
Post a Comment