Sunday, June 24, 2012

Advance Celebration of Papa and Mama's 19th Wedding Anniversary

To infinity and beyond!

God knows how I'm thankful these two people are my parents. They taught me everything and they gave me a perfect family anyone could have wished for. I thank God cause he bonded my Papa and Mama with ease, love and patience, paving way for the 3 of us the fastest swimmers among others be brought up in this world.

I'm overwhelmed that after 19 years they are still together haha unlike Kim Kardashian who broke up with his husband after just months. Going back, bet it was never easy at all to face responsibility at a younger age with Papa finishing college and Mama being the bread winner. I just could not imagine how they manage to make our life secured compared to what they have started from. I'm so proud of them that even though challenges came rushing in and continue to rush in they never gave up on each other. When sometime I cursed that they go on separate ways because of all the misunderstandings and I was carried away with my emotions 'cause I never meant that. Here they are, as hard as a rock at the top of the mountains.

Words could never express how I value my parents and most especially How I value their togetherness. 'Cause without them I'm not here and never would I trade them for any other parents 'cause they are too perfect gor me. And no one can't take them away from me and my siblings! I love them to infinity and beyond! All I wish was for them to be together to infinity and beyond! And I hope to somehow pay them back what they deserve the moment I have the opportunity.

Spent their anniversary at our favorite resto "Sea Dragon at Seaside Daang Hari" Super Busog! Satisfied tummy! Jumping tummy! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment