So I've seen this blog entry at her blog, fellow Thomasian and Artlet! Go follow her on tumblr she's amazing! I'll give my personal opinion on why you should not go for these types of guy. I'm not experienced okay, No boyfriend since birth here! All of my opinions are just but observations. Don't trust on me too much. After the dash "-" that's my explanations and the remaining before that "-" are all but Lara's.
- Who values his pride more than a relationship. - nothing can ever work with pride? Do you want a selfish brat guy? Srsly he's not a baby anymore? Pride scares the hell out of me, when pride is concern you are just reciprocating revenge here and there. Who does not want to have give and take relationship? You don't want egoistic issues? don't go for these guys!
- Who calls you hot. Go for a guy who will never stop calling you beautiful.- When someone calls you HOT nowadays its either you're drop dead gorgeous, they badly want you in bed or they're drunk?!? :3
- Who brags a lot. Sure he has a car, but that is his dad’s. Sure he has money, but that is his mom’s! Always go for simplicity. - SAME AS PRIDE?!? Well I don't know! I don't want an arrogant guy. You don't have to boast everything on my face 'cause I don't really care? It makes me think that you really think of me as a gold digger?!?
- Who gives you everything right away! For sure he’ll ask for something in return soon enough. - Not all guys ask for something in return? For me that "everything" is not only measured by material things. What I'm taking about is the sensible things? Like love, trust and care but obviously sensible things are earned not "right away". So if I were to somehow revised this "Don't go for a guy who gives you everything right away" Instead look for something sensible like trust, love and care and let him prove it.
- Who doesn’t know the meaning of effort.- Effort is the problem of the Pee bee bee teens couple nowadays?!?! Oh common! Let him prove what he's saying! Don't go cuddling and throw your affection like that. Srsly?!? What if he's just blinded? Give it sometime, I believed that when the guy really loves you he'll stick with you no matter what. No matter how long you suspend the verdict eh di maghintay siya. Its that simple.
- Who loves his gadgets/car more than he loves you. -too selfish, to immature. Be substantial. Don't go for guys like these, they leave you hanging. Some of guys like these are the best liars, they will tell you how busy they are with their studies and loads of shizzz but actually they're in their room gaming and worshiping their gadgets and smooching their car.
- Who courts you and leaves you hanging just because you told him to wait. -define effort.
- Who doesn’t have a goal/vision.- What about tomorrow? We can't just go floating like dust? Well if you gonna go with these guys, you have to be patient. You have to re-orient him about reality? Counseling ang peg mo dito.
- Who makes you an option. Go for someone who makes you his priority. - I don't want to be an option and I don't wanna be someone's priority. Go for the middle of that twoooo! I don't know. I'm sure that I don't want to be in a relationship where both of you are the epicenter of each other's life. I want to be in a relationship where two person grow as mature, loving and goal oriented without sacrificing individuality.
- Who is so “friendly” with girls. You don’t know, maybe, he’s also just “friendly” with you. - I've been a victim of these guys again and again. Don't let your hopes fly that high! Observe and make sure that he's only doing those cute and sweet gestures to you, only you. But then again don't be too sure go stalk his fb and see for yourself who are his friend. And don't be surprise that most of his close friends are girls. He's just a sweet friend!!! Be careful! Don't be assuming! Don't go blinded with the signs. Don't be friend with the signs!!!!!
- Who cheated in order to get you. He might also do the same thing to you! - Of course cheating is intolerable. But If he broke up with his girl and clear everything before actually hitting on you that's fair enough. But with two girls involve don't be too slappy minded to agree with HIS CONDITION!!! Guys do that 'cause some girls agree to that set up. Don't be too fickle minded. Have some respect for yourself, you deserve someone better who's willing to put you first.
- Who cannot keep his word. Enough said. - This accord to some circumstance. If you really love him understand his situation but if he does that rarely, I don't know if you should gave him your trust.
No comments:
Post a Comment