Sweet dreams are made of this who am I to disagree. Travel the world in seven seas. Everybody’s looking for something...
Since I'm not successful in documenting my whole internship experience, I will sum up my experience through this post.
Since I'm not successful in documenting my whole internship experience, I will sum up my experience through this post.
My internship just ended last Sunday, maybe others won’t look at it that much because it’s an internship. But for me it really meant a lot, it was a stepping stone for a dream, that somehow I got glimpse of. Finding for an ojt to settle in this summer is not an easy task. I even had this frustration in mind that what if I got accepted in all the companies that I applied? But of course that didn't happened, I was nervous already because it seems companies boycotted all of my applications. Haha! And yes it even came to the point when I, along with my friend Teoti applied to different companies under the burning heat of sun and downpour of rain in Makati. Bipolar weather. It was a beyond the word "tiring" nakakaiyak. </3!
And I was deeply praying to God. Please God this is just an internship just let me pass on whatever company, just please let me have an internship for once! But we didn't get any replies from them all Makati based prod. house and so my mind won’t just let me rest. I would search different companies over the net and I became paranoid with my emails. It even came to the point when I just break down to my Mom. Teoti got accepted in GMA along with the 10 other interns and I got the 11th spot. Also for the record I was the only one my dream company, Abs-Cbn didn't accept, I was interviewed by the hr and I confessed my tanga moments during our tv prod last sem, when the one of our segment was muted and I was scolded by my prof to go off air because I was the playback operator back then and I didn't ‘cause I did not t know that was the right thing to do. I was crying because I thought I was hopeless, I was asking why. I email companies and thankfully one replied, it was Revolver a production company. They scheduled me an interview and I said to myself no, I won’t fail this time. I also emailed CPI during that time and I was asking about the status of my application because they seemed to have forgotten me. I got my acceptance email and I was crying so hard, I got in! Still in my dream company Abs-Cbn!
My internship is under Sir Frank Mamaril, he is the head of on-air promo of Abs-Cbn Publishing Inc., making television commercials and shooting behind the scene. He also directs and head tv specials for Abs-Cbn Cable Channels. I really learned a lot under his supervision, he entrusted scripts with me, event script and tvc scripts. I was the only one Thomasian Casan under him, and believe me it was a relief because I get intimidated easily and at the end I would just belittle myself and be a mediocre. IT WAS A NICE WORKING ENVIRONMENT. I was far from pressure and it’s just me competing with myself. Seriously I have to regain that after entering college, I was a wallflower and I’m a dead kid not unlike high school. There were so many competent students in college and for once I want to be an ordinary kid. But I was wrong! I should be there, I should take the risks and learn endlessly even if it means I have to fail and start all over.
I wrote these..
Event Spiels/Script
The Buzz and Starstudio Back to Back Anniversary Mall Show in North Edsa (Dj Cha-Cha)
Lifestyle Network Summer Soul: A Bohemian Summer Fair (Walter Demesa and Karen Pamintuan)
Lifestyle Network Summer Soul Party (Walter Demesa and Karen Pamintuan)
Abs-Cbn 360 Cable Channels and Print Media Group's Solaire Presentation (Angel Aquino)
Creative Programs Inc. General Assembly 2013 (Rex and Jamie from CPI sales)
Ishine Talent Camp (Dimples Romana, Matteo Guidecelli, Xian Lim and Ginger Conejero)
Lifestyle Network and Working Mom Magazine: Happy Mommy 2013 in Glorietta (Lexi Schultz)
Plugs
The Color Collection Tags
Abs-Cbn Publishing Inc. Magazines Goes Digital TVC scripts
Could not do it without the help of God. Every time my boss would ask me something I would pray for God’s guidance that I may write scripts the most creative way. And it did work. He liked my scripts and commended me for a job well done! He even offered me an employment right after graduation but we’ll see if he’s keeping his words. I was blessed and I was humble by my internship experiences. Thank you God for the opportunity to witness your miracles, thank you for reminding me that you won’t give me what’s not best for me and thank you for your guidance! I surrender my dreams to you! I love you and humbly thank you for my internship experiences.
Will definitely miss these random acts of beauty. What a wonderful world.
Event Spiels/Script
The Buzz and Starstudio Back to Back Anniversary Mall Show in North Edsa (Dj Cha-Cha)
Lifestyle Network Summer Soul: A Bohemian Summer Fair (Walter Demesa and Karen Pamintuan)
Lifestyle Network Summer Soul Party (Walter Demesa and Karen Pamintuan)
Abs-Cbn 360 Cable Channels and Print Media Group's Solaire Presentation (Angel Aquino)
Creative Programs Inc. General Assembly 2013 (Rex and Jamie from CPI sales)
Ishine Talent Camp (Dimples Romana, Matteo Guidecelli, Xian Lim and Ginger Conejero)
Lifestyle Network and Working Mom Magazine: Happy Mommy 2013 in Glorietta (Lexi Schultz)
Plugs
The Color Collection Tags
Abs-Cbn Publishing Inc. Magazines Goes Digital TVC scripts
Could not do it without the help of God. Every time my boss would ask me something I would pray for God’s guidance that I may write scripts the most creative way. And it did work. He liked my scripts and commended me for a job well done! He even offered me an employment right after graduation but we’ll see if he’s keeping his words. I was blessed and I was humble by my internship experiences. Thank you God for the opportunity to witness your miracles, thank you for reminding me that you won’t give me what’s not best for me and thank you for your guidance! I surrender my dreams to you! I love you and humbly thank you for my internship experiences.
Will definitely miss these random acts of beauty. What a wonderful world.
No comments:
Post a Comment