Friday, April 12, 2013
Internship Day 2 13/200
I will never stop chasing my dreams! Thank you Father God from the bottom of my heart! Thank you for leading to the right path! Thank you for giving me what I need and not what I want. I love you! Thank you for putting me in Abs-Cbn 360 Cable Channel and Print Media Group, SPECIAL PROJECTS! Thank you for my bosses who are very much willing to impart their knowledge to us! And also to my funny co-intern Erika! :))
I will never credit myself for what I've done just today! Before I start that 5 page script for the STAR STUDIO and The Buzz Anniversary mall show happening in SM North Edsa later 3pm, I didn't know exactly what to do! Truth is I doubted myself but I prayed and I entrusted God's guidance. I made the script for Dj Chacha's spiels! And thank God my Boss liked it! God guided me and I finished the script for 2 hours or so! My boss complimented my writings and said that I should strive more and soon I will working in the entertainment! I'm humbled by all of what he said. He send the scripts to the bosses in charge and just can't believe it that was my work. First time for professional useee! Super productive dayyyyy! 9 hours in the office! Arrived at home by 9:30PM. Went to my cousin's birthday, missed my sister's epic dance performance, everyone's cheering for her! Jubizzz kasi!
Lastly, I thank God for he sees my aspirations. I entrust my self and my future to the Lord! Cath will always be cath, nakatapak ang paa sa lupa, one step at a time matututo! Tone-tonedalang bigas pa ang kakainin. Next stop Metro Wear! :)
What I did today:
Work on the log sheets.
Went to the finance office, definitely not the CPI VIBES OFFICE! :)
Work on Erika and I's presentation for Metrowear.
Did Dj Chacha's script.
Labels:
ABS-CBN CPI,
internship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment