Monday, December 31, 2012

19th Birthday Celebration at Nuvali with Family

Let the good times roll..

Even though my head is still on Paskuhan mode and I really want to sleep so bad, I still pushed on our Nuvali trip. The family left the house at 4pm and we arrived at Nuvali by 5pm. Spending time with family, building precious moments with them are the ones I wouldn't trade in the world. I love them all. We had the same picture hanging on our wall in the sala on the same background we have on this picture.
Mama and Papa with my Crazy Baby sister! 
outfit shoot? Gorgeous sister!
LOVE MY PARENTS!

CARLA'S PICTORIAL ala TUMBLR
We went to the bazaar across Nuvali.

AND I BOUGHT THESE....
Papa's US based pictorial haha! His dream. LOL! He want to live the American Dream.There are more pictures and I liked this because Cj is so epal haha! 

FORGOT THE NAME OF THE RESTO, 

BUSOG. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment