Monday. No radio prod for today since Stella and I are scheduled the next week. So I left the house at around 4pm na. Didn't know that we have our thesis meeting. Literature for 6-9pm. Ate my Mcdow dinner. Junks. I know. Spent the succeeding hours till 12pm with Rani and Stella at the dorm lobby while they finish the script of their Theater Play. Didn't know that we have our assignment for Res-Met so I rushed it and slept at around 3am.
Tuesday. Stella and I had our breakfast at some random karinderya at Concepcion while sipping on Stella's New Discovery "I <3 Milktea" which serves affordable yet delicious milk tea. Res Met class where our prof. is definitely on the bad bad mood. She told us that we should have prepared a related lit for our propose topics when in fact she didn't even told us to do so. She commanded us to sent it in her email by 3pm and the succeeding minutes will be minus 5. HAHAHAHA. And it's already 1:00pm by the way. So everyone just run in to the library and cram as much as they can. Good thing we passed ours at 3:15pm not bad. HAHA! And all our topics got approved. :) But we have decided that we will do the Bench topic. And because of the cramming thing we were really hungry we ate at Sisig Express. Just when I was about to head home, my usb is missing and I go back to look for it in the library. Good thing I found it. Didn't join the gang for their crepe food trip. Hurriedly went home.
Wednesday. Spent the whole day at Las Piñas Doctor's Hospital.
Thursday. Church early in the morning, accompany Teoti with his UNICEF papers. No Filipino class since our classroom are being used as a lecture hall. Poor AB students. Sacrificing for the lack of classroom in the Faculty. Poor just poor. We watched "Anti-Love" by Artistang Artlets na lang. I loved the "Matapos ang Yihee" by Njel De Mesa. Very well written, ang ganda ng pagkakasulat. I love the lines.
BABAE: No, alam mo namang nahihirapan akong mag-adjust na humingi ng tulong o magpatulong sa ‘yo kasi… sanay akong mag-isa, sana’y akong magtrabaho mag-isa, sumayaw mag-isa. Kaya full-effort na lunukin ko ang pride ko at isipin kong hindi ko na kayang mag-isa. You’re forcing me to be dependent after years of training myself to be independent!
Favorite part!
LALAKE: Dependency may appear to be love because it is a force that causes people to fiercely attach themselves to one another.
BABAE: But in actuality it is not love, it is a form of antilove. It seeks to receive rather than to give.
LALAKE: It nourishes infantilism rather than growth.
BABAE: It works to trap rather than to liberate.
SABAY: It destroys rather than to build.
Nakakailang panuod na ako ng theater plays this month. What the hell is happening to me?!? Literary taste na nga ba ito o required nga lang ba talaga kami?
After watching the play, off we went to Theater Arts class. Where we watched our classmates perform the history of a given theatrical theme. My groupmates are scheduled next week. After our theater class we formulate our idea for our theater presentation for Sarswela. So basically my school day is all about theater.
Church then goodnighty.
Friday. Bought a heavy heavy lunch! Stella and I enjoyed the Ilocos empanada that we bought at the walking distanced bus station. After lunch Giba and I make our script for our Sarswela Presentation. Good thing we finished it on time. Hello Adver. Class! Got a really low score for our last week exercise so I made it a point to take this week's exercise seriously. Played a brain storm activity just like what we do with teacher Pring way back in High school. After class Stella and I went to the 11th floor to shoot for the city lights. I thought it will be grand but it would be much better if it's in daylight. Showered then sleep.
Sunday. UST Unicef Team Building gotta reserve this for a special entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment