Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'M ONE PROUD THOMASIAN.

Cut me deep down and  I will bleed YELLOW. </3

I love THE UST MEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM. <3 I love how they make it to the FINALS and battle against ARTENEYOW, but I'M STILL SAD because they have put a lot of efforts in the Finals but still the Blue Eagles prevailed..... :(( It was a tight fight tho. Basta sobra nakaka-depress hindi dahil talo sila or whatever, ang sakit nung makita mo silang naiyak.

Wala basta ako I LOVE THEM ALL. So hard to say farewell to Jeric Fortuna and Carmelo Afuang. Lalo na si JERIC! I love you captain. It's okay, we're so proud of you! </3 I'M A PROUD THOMASIAN BECAUSE OF THESE GUYS!  Thank you for putting up a GREAT BATTLE! YOU GUYS ARE WELL APPRECIATED. YOU HAVE WON OUR HEARTS IN SO MANY WAYS! VIVA SANTO TOMAS! GO USTE! VIVA LA LIGA EL TOMASINO! Thank you COACH PIDO for bringing the team to GREATNESS! Thank you for fighting for a fair and square fight! Thank you for the appreciation for the SUPPORT that the WHOLE THOMASIAN COMMUNITY is GIVING!
Bye bye Baby, Bye bye Captain... :(( 
The Moment I saw you cry...
I wanted to hold you, I wanted to make it go away. :((
GET READY FOR SEASON 76! We will growl harder for this team!

CONGRATS ATENEO 5-PEAT! Congrats Juami <3, Juan Miguel Tiongson :p! Nico Salva <3 and ofcourse Kiefer Ravena! I don't wanna be bitter anymore, JUAMI JUAMI JUAMI! MEHEHEHEHEHE!
ANG GWAPO KASI! :3 GOUSTE!

Well Salva and Tiongson? They already have a girlfriend! Lucky girls indeed. 

FUELED FOR UST! Until next UAAP SEASON 76!

No comments:

Post a Comment