Monday. Multi-tasking to the highest level! Woke up at around 5am to prepare for dorm. Last night was tiring because the shitty preparation for school! It was also the day of the feast in our place and leaving was so painful 'cause I wouldn't have a chance to witness the festivities the whole day!
Off I go to ride the PNR train! Battle again with my bitches. Borrowed lappy from stella since I don't have a ppt in my notebook. How I miss my bigger lappy so much! Had to balance my time doing my ppts for my two report since I had to meet up with Ate Alex. :)
And so I was rushing doing my ppts, I have two slides for my other report, really I'M NOT PREPARED.
So I withdraw money for my beloved org's team building! And being in the line of finance management in our org for two consecutive months, I'm more than willing to be in position next year! If given the chance of course. From partnering with my Ates auditor from treasurer, I'm enjoying this journey so much! I'm loving my UNICEF-UST FAMILY even more!
Reported for Adver! Had our class picture! And had a fliptop report for Socio comm. LOL! We had to rush pur report 'cause we really don't want to be caught reporting. Mehehehe! Caught by...
Missing the fiesta is not in my vocabulary so I made it a point to head home even if I my class ended at 6pm. I rushed to the bus stop and went home. Slept and I'm in Alabang that quick! Went to Leo's house because Louise and Ann are waiting for me! Ate, talk with Tita (Leo's Mom) and had a PEEBEEBEE teens asaran with Leo's Boys from AMA! Uyyyyy here and durr with Lou and Ann! Enjoyed the day so much.
Went home and rest. And to my surprise a lot of my classmates are stranded in UST because of the flood, And because of that classes are suspended. Most of them are the people who watch Himigsikan. And because of that classes are suspended.
Tuesday. Thank God I can finally rest after the Long day yesterday! Sleep sleep sleep! And ate!
Wednesday. Went back again to the dorm. Was with Jenny in the PNR TRAIN! Catch up that ended in the Sta. mesa.
Hello Most hated wednesday!
Had filipino in the morning! Ate the fiesta goodies I brought for my friends. Went to UST UNICEF. Arrange our thesis and watched Bad Teacher with my UNICEF pips!
Bought Lovelite for late lunch then off we go for Expe Psych! Experimental shizz! Investigatom pre prod and the Telescene Team Vigan got ready for their trip! I want to go with them but because I'm a segment producer for Investigatom I really can't. :(
Thursday. Production design for Investigatom all day! With our EP Luisa, Dane, Tinie, Jess, Kim, Stella, Teoti and Pola. KFC for lunch and Ate EM EMs for dinner. Tampuhan with someone!
Church at Locale Congregation of Washington!
Friday. My blog about Ann's burrday! Went home.
Saturday. Classes got suspended hurrah! Rest!







No comments:
Post a Comment