Wednesday. First class of the week. Jump packed day. Unicef duty. Got late for my first subject because of the epic bus shortage?!? And fuuuuuuu the number of commuters. :(( Everyone wants to be first, to the point that every time there's a bus there's a stampede. Good thing Sir Ampil was kind enough to let me in. The commuting thing was another reason for my body pain and up to now Saturday, I'm still in pain. Because I'm with my stuffs and I walk from Petron to the PNR station with all the shit loads of things and I end up screwing myself. My feet, hips and everything hurts like dang!?! First year days again?!?
Had an experimental psych class and do our experiments.
Right after that we hurriedly went to Medicine Audi for the "Rock for a Dream" concert of TOMCAT which is our requirement for TV prod class also do some covering for TOMWEB but I can't pass my photos 'cause I can't optimize it 'cause my laptop gave up on me. Shit that thing! I had fun covering different bands if only I had a better cam and better lens. I would never stop shooting. Too much needs for a media student like me?!? Broke naman ako forever. However it's okay! Girls gone wild when Tutti of 6 cyclemind took on the stage and the guitarist of Moonstar 88 was so nice?!? It was a fun night.
Thursday was our TDR and I attended the 7:45 Mass at Washington after that Stella and planned to it at Paquitas' Ihaw-Ihaw at 9pm. And to my surprise there's a rumble! One has a very sharp knife and they were chasing each other! And because the ihaw-ihaw at our usual store has been simot?!? I didn't bother to ask Stella to transfer at the other store! We immediately run away and we end up at Mcdo?!? Like we had to go to EspaƱa just to eat at Mcdo, considering the fact that there was a branch of Mcdo and Jollibee a few blocks away from our Dorm. BUT STILL IT WAS AN EXPERIENCE. We also walked inside dark UST. My first time!
Friday. Baliktanaw airing! :) glad our first show was done! It was all worth it! I love Telescene no matter what. Went home, my laptop is unrepairable. :((((
Saturday. Commuted the fast way! Had literature for the morning and Video shoot with co unicef jvs! Had fun with them.




No comments:
Post a Comment