Saturday, July 21, 2012

7th Week of Classes! Tiring Raining and Resting

It has been a tiring yet satisfying week! Only had classes from Monday to Wednesday because classes got suspended last day and of course today! Which is a good thing because I really don't want to go to school! And it's also a bed weather all day!

Monday. Stella and I ate at Paquita street where there are lanes of different grilled goodies! I really can't forget my experience and I will definitely go back for more! I love the grilled tenga and bitukas! Gonna try the stuffed pusit the next time! It's heaven in the mouth!

Tuesday. We ate at Pasta plate for our brunch. Our script writing class was moved to 3pm instead of 2pm! So we got our Moon leaf quick fix with Keke's brownies on the side! Yuuum! So I decided not to have my heavy dinner! Huhu I had a chocolate oatmeal for dinner! :(( It was too Stuffy! And for me it was so gross! So I drained it on our sink and it got stuffed! And being an usi and part time tubero that I am! Ii observed the connecting tubes/tubo, and I figured it all out! There was an opening in the middle of the tubes and I opened it like opening a bottle ad all the eeeweeeeeeeeee oats spilled and other stuffs! Don't want to elaborate! I'm just a proud tubera!

We also planned for our Baliktanaw Launching in TYK that happened on Thursday where I'm so much proud of!

Wednesday
Ate my heavy breakfast at my favorite karinderya in front of mi dorm! 2 rice, 2 longgonisa and bicol express! Early filipino class went to school with my wet and wild hair! Didn't have the time to dry it! 3 hour break again had a takoyaki and strawberry yogurt Ice cream! Copied movies from Marianne! Went home with bestfriend Rose Ann!

Thursday
Got my black shirt needed for the
launching and ask for cheese dogs which I brought with me in le dorm. Spent the whole morning preparing for the launch of our show and our prod house! It was such a long and tiring day! Good thing hindi nilangaw ang mga booth namin and also UST WINS OVER ATENEO! The TYK CROWD IS AMAZING! I love my Telescene production people. I'm just happy we were able to full it of! It was such a fulfilling day! Nearly lost my voice. Of course it's also Thursday and it's Church Day so I battle with the rain and winds just to get to the Church. And it was worth it but I'm smelling big time 'cause I didn't bother to change my clothes after the launch cause I was too tired. I put on my skirt and then went off! I smelled bad! And I look wrecked. Went home at our dorm, took a shower and had a fun conversations with Stella we're laughing our hearts off! And blagaaag I was dead tired. But suddenly I hear drops of water in our cr and I can't help but check it because of bill issues haha! I was so fed up with Mom's ranting. I checked it and the bowl was spilling but I just couldn't fix it because I was dead tired so I put a tabo on it! And then lay my body on mi bed!

Friday. Woke up with a very lovely news! We have no class! Yey keep on turning off my alarm because I was still sleepy and when I finally got up read the text and went to sleep again. Had a breakfast, bathe then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment