Saturday, July 7, 2012

5th week: School! Not a busy week. iHola Queen Sophia of Spain!

Although we're bombarded by Quizzes this week it's still a good week because T.V prod. does not interfere with other subjects. Another thing was our Tuesday Classes got suspended! But we had our t.v prod meeting on the morning that's why Telescene Productions still went to school even though its shit storming over 9000! Made the "Call me Maybe Video Tripping!"

But the bad thing about this week was our advertising class we studied for nothing because of the wrong file was the one we studied but no one's to blame. Nagkataon lang! What scares me is what our prof. said, it was the only easy quiz of all his bad ass hard upcoming quizzes! I love my prof and all but I'm totally scared now. We also had a super fun Socio-Comm class! Role Playing about Cultural Relativism ftw! My group was one of the highest! Hihi Made the narration and explanation on the last minute, they act impromptu! I love mi friends!

Went home Tuesday after the suspension! Scan my Filipino notes but it was boring so I slept and free mi mind! Wednesday: Rode the sardines bus and I was on the edge of the door as always "gentlemen?" anyone?!?really?!? I rather rode in the PNR and have a cat fight with my bitches with the seats at hand! Haha my lola kasi nag-rarant asa naman kasi hindi magtulakan. Yun. Haha! Everyone's mind set was we had a quiz and then Ma'am Lalain came and she borrowed us from Sir Ampil! So quizzes are cancelled! We had a personality test! And the results are acceptable except for the acceptance chuchu! Had an early dismissal, so we chill at our dorm, watch Bride Wars! And there goes the boring Expe. Psych ending the school day! Went home.

Thursday was sleep all day, church at night! Friday was T.V prod class and Queen Sophia's Visit in UST, which I did not miss 'cause Jess and I run to wave to the Queen's Car! And she did waved and smiled to us! Fan Girl!?!Ate in Mang Inasal and spent my Friday at the dorm alone! To focus for our Spanish Quiz which I picked up during the review before the quiz! I regret spending my night at the dorm 'cause its starvation all night long and its damn hot! Didn't turn on our aircon 'cause of the electricity bill! Went home today! After our Spanish Quiz! Hoping to perfect the exam! If not 1 or two mistakes only!

No comments:

Post a Comment