Saturday, June 9, 2012

Well spent Saturday!

I had fun with my two classes today! I have two awesome professors! Sir Timothy and Sir Erick! I'm excited to know more about the classic literature since I don't have any idea 'cause the books that I read are made on modern times.

Meanwhile on Spanish Class!

iHola!
Buenas Tardes!
Me Llamo Catherine Chel Saclolo
Tengo 18 (daisy otso) anos
Soy Filipina
Soy en la Provincia de Pangasinan
Vivo de la Ciudad de Muntinlupa
Soy de estudiante de communicaciones
Habla en Tagalog, Ingles y un poco EspaƱol
Mi correo-electronicoes cathquinbajochel1893arrobayahoopuntocom
Encantada!

We recited that one by one in class! And the class can't stop laughing! We also had a game! With Sir asking us in Spanish and us replying in Spanish!

I therefore conclude Saturday Class is not a waste of spending half the weekend! Ay ay ay ay!

No comments:

Post a Comment