Buffet 101 experience!
I don't know how to rate the buffet restos that I've been 'cause I just love eating and I enjoyed each and every buffet experience.
What I would like everyone of you to know is what I can't forget at these following Buffet resto:
Yakimix: The chinese food!
Saisaki, Dad's, Kamayan: Filipino Food, Grills, SUSHI AND MAKI! Pastas!
Sambokojin: Marinated meats! :))) Tempura!
Buffet 101: best dessert station ever! Crepe Station! Waffles! Yogurt! Sushi! Chinese food! :))))
I don't know how to choose what's the best! All I know is I had aHappy happy tummy!
So we decided to spend Paula's Birthday at Buffet 101. I commuted from Sucat to MOA, rode the Baclaran Jeepney and drop off at Lydia's where the Multicabs are located and eff why can't they just buy a Jeep! Cause the multicab is too masikip! Haha! Why diet Cath?
Moving on, arrived first and hunt for a loading station because our maid didn't mind to load me?!? Well its also my fault! So I went here and there! Ask guards! Find a card station but I'm so kuripot to spend 100 for a load 'cause I don't text! And so finally I found an "Autoload station" at what they call "Concierge" load 30 pesos and call for Jessica. Meet up with jess and marianne at National and waited for Teoti, Stella and Pola at Ice Skating Rink.
Fetch Teoti at French Baker and Met up with Stella and Pola at Buffet 101 already.
And Game face ON!
So I went searching for the Sushi and Maki bar since I've been craving for one since forever! And then for Plate no. 2 I opt for a heavy heavy meal with Paella and lots of exquisite and delicious Viand! And for the 3rd one I can't resist the crepe! So I ask for a strawberry filled crepe and put lots of cream, mango and strawberry Ice cream and the heavenly waffle!!! Ate another set of chinese food and The heavenly Angus beef with the yummy gravy! Another set of Desserts! And 3 rounds of the yummy froyooooo! Ending my Buffet 101 experience with a Watermelon Shake! My friend Teoti is addicted to gummy bears and I don't want to tell you what happens next. Haha!
One of the best buffet ever! Has the best Comfort room!!! Haha I have to mention that! Will definitely be going back with family! The treat cycle ended with Paula's Birthday and next up, again is Teoti on November! Matagal-tagal pa! Planning to have a buffet experience with my High School bestfriends!
Let's see where are we going next!

















No comments:
Post a Comment