Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wrecked, wrecked, wrecked

From wrecked to what?

The super chakka nail sticker, super careless me and Carla. Well sad to say its really not for us.

Today is my Father's Birthday! We went to Lianas for our gift to Papa. No, we didn't buy something in there, we just got the Caricature printed. My forever gift to the special people in my life. And because of curiosity we checked out the 3rd floor of Lianas in Alabang. And we got so shocked by what we saw, nostalgia bleeps! I would always remember that during my Elementary days, it's always the venue of our required theater play. Today, what shown in the cinema are taboos Indie Movies! If you know what I mean.The snack bar are also closed and it kinda achieve the Quipo Cinema vibe! I remember the movie that I once watched there way back, it was a Jolina-Robin Movie. Where Jolina was a Chinese and Robin was a secret agent which I watched two times, In Lianas and Festival Mall. I don't even remember. All I know is that during childhood when my Mom would always ask me to accompany her to Lianas my heart would always jump for joy! After the long shopping we would always eat at Greenwich and Jollibee! A simple life it is.

Lianas is Mainstream. Lianas is Mainstream Way Back. Lianas Alabang is too much of a mainstream way back when Festival and Ayala town Center is not Mainstream.

But of course, industrialization and modernization counts. And that's one of the mere reason why Lianas is not Mainstream. But I would not forget that once in my life Lianas completes my life. And I remember haha during out High School days, after our classes before going home and riding the jeep we would always eat at Chansel Lianas! Over pizza and lasagna we laugh and build a friendship that would last forever! Over cheeziness! undercheezed pizza and lasagna!

And oh just look at my Hair courtesy of my cousin professional hair expert Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment