Watched "Every Breath You Take" with Papa, Mama and Cj after Church. It was okay, didn't like it that much! 'Cause I was used to our aftermath reviews in the car but with this movie there's none.
Ryan is super funny! Ji Sun!
Then we saw Lola, Tita, Tito, his girlfriend and JM and so we transferred at their seats haha and I ate again! After spaghetti, nuggets and coke float.. I ate again, Chickenjoy naman from Jollibee!
And so we left first 'cause we already saw the remaining 1 hour of the movie earlier. Mama went searching on a new phone again 'cause her phone got held up! With the 2 IPods and the money they earned at our business that day! They said that the holduppers started examining and stalking mom from her way to business and on returning home when they got held up by 2 armed men, motorcycle riding in tandem devils. The tricycle they riding turned to our street and then boom one gun to my Mom and one gun to my sister. My mom covered my sister's head and she all gave her belongings. The man also get what Cj's Plastic of Candies and he said that they were carrying 3 bags, so they knew right from the very start. He examines it and gave it back to her. Our maid ran off to our house with I and Carla watching and preparing some pasta. We thought that she was just joking 'cause she's crying weird because of too much nervousness. Good thing Papa is not even in the house 'cause he already has his gun and he might panic and plan on a sudden attack he can't win. And so Carla and I saw the tricycle surrounded by our neighbors and God My mama and my baby sister is safe, I don't care about what's the worth of all the material things because what's important is my family is still whole. I love my family very much.
And so Cj got her Ipad 3 for a change and my Mom got her Xperia Neo replacement for her Samsung Ace. I just thank God for all the blessings, I could not thank him enough. For this perfect and happy life. The trauma was healed and we're still solid and more appreciative of each other.
I just couldn't spill everything about the suspects because they were covered by big names here in our place. When I say big names, What I mean is.... And how we got those infos I cannot say. All I know is that we're just little to be complaining, we're silenced for our safety, 'cause this world is suffocating with dangers.




No comments:
Post a Comment